Full time Employed Osteopath required in Harpenden, Hertfordshire. Looking for enthusiastic New Graduates
Location:- Central Harpenden
- Attractive, leafy town with many cafes and restaurants
- 5 mins walk from frequent 25min. train to central London
- 30-45 drive of North London, Milton Keynes.
- Free Staff Car Park
- Next to lovely park with fully equipped gym
- Are you keen to work in a supportive hard-working team with excellent 1-1 mentoring with an Osteopath of 15-years experience?
- Do you value using soft tissue and Osteopathic manipulation as a main focus of your treatment?
- Do you have an interest in gait, foot pain, and running injuries? Would you like to learn how to treat chronic complex spinal injuries?
- Would you like to be involved in a team that invests in the latest treatment technologies to get the best results for our patients?
Our New Graduate Mentoring Programme may be for you which supports you to learn additional skills to learn to become confident and proficient. These additional skills include;
- MRI Reading
- Orthotic prescription writing
- Back to work, back to sports exercise programme
- Deliver excellent orthopedic and neurological testing
Features of the role:
- Days/hours can be flexible but will include Saturday
- Basic salary starting from £21,600 with generous bonus scheme that gives potential annual earnings of over £40,000
- Uniform given
Start date: Summer (July) 2023
Please apply to Gillian Brown
CV and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line ‘Job Offer’