Hands-on Anatomy Day
Saturday 27th May 2017
Learn and experience human anatomy in a state-of-the-art facility with experienced medical tutors
This short course will enable you to visualise in three dimensions the layers and structures under your hands next time you are working with a patient, helping you to be a more effective and sensitive practitioner.
• Gain a new perspective on the anatomy that you know so well and refresh your knowledge of the tissues that surround it
• See and examine dissected human cadavers and prosected human specimens
• Deepen your understanding of those muscles and joints that are so commonly problematic.
• Study in detail the in-situ changes associated with osteoarthritis or joint replacement surgery
• Identify the cranial bones and some of the nerve pathways and key areas of the brain
This course is aimed at osteopaths and students of osteopathy.
All interested healthcare professionals and bodyworkers are very welcome.
Saturday May 27th 2017
9am – 5pm
Keele University, Keele, Staffordshire
Cost: £165 (Students £155)
CPD Hours: 8
To book your place via our Eventbrite listing click here.
To avoid booking fees and book directly by cheque, bank transfer or debit card, please call us on 020 8905 1937 or get in touch by email.