Learn and experience human anatomy in a state-of-the-art facility with experienced medical tutors
Sunday 29th April 2018
9am – 5pm
Anatomy Suite, School of Medicine, Keele University, Staffordshire
This one day hands-on anatomy day will enable you to visualise in three dimensions the layers and structures under your hands next time you are working with a patient, helping you to be a more effective and sensitive practitioner.
- Gain a new perspective on the anatomy that you know so well and refresh your knowledge of the tissues that surround it
- See and examine dissected human cadavers and prosected human specimens
- Get a real 3-dimensional picture of how anatomical structures appear in relation to each other.
- Deepen your understanding of those muscles and joints that are so commonly problematic.
- Palpate and explore the characteristics, position and relationships of the viscera.
- Understand the layers of muscle and fascia, nerve supply and connections
- Study in detail the in-situ changes associated with osteoarthritis or joint replacement surgery
- Identify the cranial bones and some of the nerve pathways and key areas of the brain
Number of delegates: 14 per group
Osteopaths, student osteopaths, bodyworkers and health professionals all welcome.
Please note that expectant mothers, photography, mobile phones, eating, drinking, smoking and the wearing of contact lenses are not permitted in the Dissecting Room for legal and health and safety reasons.
Only 4 spaces remaining!
To book your place you can follow this link to book on eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/hands-on-anatomy-day-keele-tickets-45024748234
To avoid booking fees you can contact us directly to make payment – please call 0208 905 1937.