Join us on Saturday 27th May for a one day hands-on anatomy course.
Learn and experience human anatomy in a state-of-the-art facility with experienced medical tutors
This short course will enable you to visualise in three dimensions the layers and structures under your hands next time you are working with a patient, helping you to be a more effective and sensitive practitioner.
- Gain a new perspective on the anatomy that you know so well and refresh your knowledge of the tissues that surround it
- See and examine dissected human cadavers and prosected human specimens
- Get a real 3-dimensional picture of how anatomical structures appear in relation to each other.
- Deepen your understanding of those muscles and joints that are so commonly problematic.
- Palpate and explore the characteristics, position and relationships of the viscera.
- Understand the layers of muscle and fascia, nerve supply and connections
- Study in detail the in-situ changes associated with osteoarthritis or joint replacement surgery
- Identify the cranial bones and some of the nerve pathways and key areas of the brain
The course is open to qualified healthcare practitioners and students.
For more information and how to book click here.